Trackita Pty Ltd Social Media Policy
We get it—most people use social media like Facebook or Twitter. Just remember, what you say online usually stays online and can be seen by anyone, including us.
This policy tells you how to use social media responsibly when you’re working for us. The rules apply whether you’re at work or not and even if you’re not using company gear.
This isn’t a job contract, and we can change this policy whenever we need to.
Social Media Rules
- Don’t Talk About Work: Unless we say it’s OK, don’t post about your job or anyone related to the company (like coworkers or clients).
- Don’t Claim to Speak for Us: Don’t say you work for us online unless we’ve given you permission. That means no work uniform pics either.
- Be Respectful: Your posts shouldn’t make us or anyone else look bad. Don’t badmouth the company, coworkers, or clients.
- Stay Focused: Don’t use social media when you should be working, unless it’s part of your job or you have special permission.
- Keep Secrets: Don’t share any private company info online.
- Be Nice: No posting stuff that bullies, discriminates, or is unfair to anyone at the company.
- Official Posts: If we say it’s OK to post as a Trackita employee, keep it professional and in line with our values.
Break the Rules, Face the Music
If you don’t follow these rules, you could be in trouble, even lose your job.
Other Policies to Check Out
- Code of Conduct
- Telephone, Mobile, Email & Internet Policy
- Anti-Bullying & Anti-Harassment
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination
Be smart and thoughtful when using social media. What you do there can affect your job and our company.